Full of fiber, plant-based protein and fiber, this guacamole is truly a triple threat! Good for your heart and your taste buds, this guac is a delicious way to flavor a party or family dinner. Serve with tortilla chips, whole-grain crackers or crunchy vegetables.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. Basil
- 1/2 c. Pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/4 c. Avocado oil
- 1 T. Lemon juice
- 1 ea. Clove of garlic, roasted
- Salt, to taste
- In a blender, add avocado, basil, pistachios, parmesan, avocado oil, lemon juice, and garlic and blend until well mixed.
- Salt to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!