Made with garam masala spice, Thai chile, Sriracha and traditional favorites like roma tomatoes, onion, cilantro and more, this guac is a new flavorful twist to your next fiesta! Feed your family, feed your friends; they will all love the flavor!
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1/4 ea. red onion, finely diced
- 1 ea. Thai chile, minced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 t. Sriracha
- 1/2 t. garam masala
- 1/2 t. red chili pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in the tomatoes, onions, Thai chile, cilantro, lime juice, sriracha, garam masala, and red chili pepper flakes until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.