Made with fresh strawberries, crunchy pepitas, creamy queso fresco and drizzled with strawberry tequila lime dressing, this guacamole will have your taste buds screaming for more! This is perfect as a stand-alone dip or as a salad topper!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 c. Pepitas, salted
- 1/4 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Lime juice, for rim of bowl, to garnish
- Salt, for rim of bowl, to garnish
- Strawberry, halved, to garnish
- Strawberry Tequila Lime Dressing
- 2 T. Strawberries, diced
- 1 T. Cilantro
- 1/2 T. Lime juice
- 1 t. Honey
- 1 t. Olive oil
- 1 t. Tequila
- 1 t. White wine vinegar
- In a blender, add all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice, salt to taste.
- Add strawberries, pepitas and queso fresco to guacamole mixture. Stir until well combined.
- On a plate, evenly distribute lime juice.
- On another plate, evenly distribute salt in a circular shape, approximately the size of the rim of your serving bowl.
- Take serving bowl and dip rim in lime juice then in salt. Swirl bowl in salt until rim is evenly coated.
- Transfer guacamole to serving bowl and salted rim. Drizzle dressing on top and garnish with strawberry.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!