- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. red onion, small dice
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 2 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1 ea. Honey Crisp, Fuji, or Gala apple, peeled, cored, & diced small
- 2 T. roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 T. adobo sauce
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, garlic, cilantro, salt, apples, almonds, and chipotle chile until well combined. Drizzle adobo sauce over the top.