Everyone knows Ranch goes with everything, including guacamole! Loaded with a Greek yogurt-based Ranch dip, tomatoes and onions, this guacamole is rockin and ready to be served with crunchy tortilla chips! A dip your family and friends are sure to love!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/3 c. Plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 T. White onion, minced
- 2 t. Ranch dip mix
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- In another small bowl, stir Ranch dip mix into Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Add Ranch dip to avocado mixture.
- Stir tomatoes and onion into guacamole and salt to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!