- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico peeled, and sliced
- 2 slices 7-grain bread
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 6 slices of fresh cucumber
- Salt to taste
- Boil the egg in water for 10 minutes. Cool with cold water before peeling it. Cut the egg into thin strips.
- On one slice of bread, place cheese, tomato, avocado, then egg and finally the cucumber. Salt to taste. Cover with another slice of bread. You can heat the sandwich in the oven or eat it at room temperature.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!