- 5 ripe Avocados From Mexico halved, pitted and cut into medium chunks
- 3 roma tomatoes seeded, diced
- 1 serrano chile finely diced
- 3 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Halve the avocados and remove pit.
- Cut into medium chunks (about a half inch thick) inside the avocado shells; then scoop into a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. (Don’t mash it into a paste; leave somewhat chunky.)
- Season with salt to taste, then mix a little bit more to combine thoroughly.
- All ingredients can be adjusted to suit your taste. Pair with corn chips.