Accented with blue cheese stuffed olives, this guac is full of diced olives and crumbled blue cheese. It's suited for even the toughest of taste buds!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. Green olives, diced
- 1 T. Vodka
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 4 Blue cheese stuffed olives, on a skewer
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cheese, olives and vodka to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- Skewer blue cheese olives and stick in guacamole for garnish.