- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. ears of corn, grilled & kernel removed
- 1/2 c. Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. Mexican crema
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 t. ground chipotle chile
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in corn, cotija cheese, cilantro, crema, lime juice, smoked paprika, and ground chipotle. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!