Take your guac up a level by swirling in refried black beans! With a kick of spice and creamy queso fresco sprinkled on top, this guacamole is sure to impress all your friends and family!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 c. Black beans, refried
- 2 T. Queso Fresco
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Chili powder
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in lemon juice, chili powder and garlic powder. Salt to taste.
- With a spoon, swirl black beans into guacamole mixture.
- Sprinkle queso fresco on top.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!