- 1 ea. slice of deli ham
- 1 ea. large egg
- 1/4 t. Cholua Hot Sauce
- 1 T. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Coat an 8-ounce ramekin with cooking spray.
- Place in ham to line the ramekin.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with hot sauce; pour egg mixture over ham.
- Microwave ramekin on high for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for another 15 to 30 seconds until egg is almost set. Top with cheese and avocado.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!