This tropical frozen popsicle is made with pineapple juice, coconut milk, honey, lime juice and blended with creamy avocado. Add shredded coconut flakes or pineapple chunks for additional flavor and texture. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3/4 c. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 3 T. honey
- 2 T. lime juice
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. If desired, add coconut flakes or other diced fruit or crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds to freeze. Tap the molds on countertop a few times to remove air bubbles. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before removing them from the mold.
- To remove popsicle from molds, quickly run under hot water to release.