- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3/4 c. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 3 T. honey
- 2 T. lime juice
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. If desired, add coconut flakes or other diced fruit or crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds to freeze. Tap the molds on countertop a few times to remove air bubbles. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before removing them from the mold.
- To remove popsicle from molds, quickly run under hot water to release.