- 2 medium ripe Avocados From Mexico
- 3/4 cup diced unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut or crushed pineapple. optional
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. If you desire, add coconut flakes or other diced fruit or crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds to freeze. Tap the molds on countertop a few times to remove air bubbles. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours before removing them from the mold.
- To remove popsicle from molds, run under hot water momentarily to release.