- 1 c. shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 ea. small Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. large eggs
- 1/4 c. onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c. canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 c. cilantro leaves
- 2 T. butter
- 1 t. garlic, finely minced
- 1/8 t. kosher salt, plus more salt to taste
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- Place butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add onion and mushrooms and sauté for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, stirring occasionally.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat with a whisk or fork. Pour over veggies.
- Add the black beans, salt and pepper. Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through, approximately 1 minute. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with avocado and cilantro and serve.