- 4 ea. large eggs
- 2 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1-1/4 c. pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, and diced
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 c. fresh herbs (Options: basil, oregano, thyme)
- 1 T. olive or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat the bottom of a baking dish with oil.
- In a pan, boil or steam the pumpkin at medium-high heat until it is slightly tender, approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Place a layer of the pumpkin on the bottom of the baking dish and place the red onion on top. On top of the onion, place a layer of avocado.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, herbs, salt and pepper until they are mixed. Stir in the spinach and then pour the mix over the pumpkin, onion and avocado mix.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in oven for approximately 45 minutes. Make sure edges are browned and sizzling. Remove from heat, slice and serve.