Need a new cocktail recipe to kick-off happy hour or your next house party? Take your vodka and dry vermouth to a new level by blending with milk, avocado, sweetened condensed milk and dulce de leche! Pour into a chilled martini glass and enjoy! Beyond being delicious, the healthy avocado featured in this recipe is sodium and cholesterol free, and contributes nearly 20 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- 1/4 c. vodka
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, peeled & pitted
- 2 T. dulce de leche or cajeta
- 2 T. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T. dry vermouth
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled.
- Pour through a cocktail strainer into a chilled martini glass.