Here’s to those who aren’t afraid to challenge the norm. This twist on the classic BLT features toasted sourdough and a bed of leafy romaine. Then comes the fun part: a mountain of handmade guacamole made with diced tomato and crispy bacon.
- 2 ea. Sourdough bread, slices
- 4 ea. Bacon, slices, cooked
- 2 ea. Romaine leaves
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Tomato, diced
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add tomatoes to guacamole. Stir until well combined.
- Add one romaine leaf and two slices of bacon to each slice of the toast.
- Evenly distribute guacamole to each slice of toast and serve.