- 2 Hass avocados skinless and seedless
- 1 large cucumber
- 6-8 slices of toasted bread of your choice
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- Peel cucumber, cut in half and remove the seeds, then slice in thin sheets. Cut avocado in thin slices and separate it into a dish cover with lemon juice to prevent it from turning dark. Spread each toast with a bit of tahini sauce and place a layer of cucumber slices and then another layer of slices of avocado. Sprinkle with a little sea salt on top and serve.