- 1 bag of lettuce mix
- 2 slices of pineapple in syrup, diced
- 2 cups diced fresh cheese
- 1/2 cup natural walnuts
- 2 hass avocados skinless and seedless cubed
- 1/3 cup of oil of olive
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste oil. Then add nuts and leave to marinade.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients and add salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!