- 8 ea. large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 c. grapefruit segments
- 1 ea. jicama, cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 1/4 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 T. grapefruit juice
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1-1/2 ea. jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 t. salt
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, grapefruit juice, honey, jalapeño and salt until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine jicama, onions, grapefruit segments and avocados; toss gently with dressing.
- Divide the romaine lettuce among 4 individual serving dishes and top each with the avocado, cucumber, and grapefruit salad and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!