- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 4 ea. Anaheim chiles
- 3 ea. roma tomatoes
- 3 ea. heads of garlic
- 1 ea. large white onion, quartered
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/3 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice the top off of each garlic head to expose the cloves.
- Toss the Anaheim chiles, tomatoes, garlic, and onions with the olive oil. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove garlic heads after 10 minutes.
- Remove stems and seeds from Anaheim chiles; peel skin off tomatoes and garlic.
- In a food processor, add Anaheim chiles, tomatoes, garlic cloves, and onions; pulse to a chunky consistency.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice, cilantro, seasoned salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in roasted salsa mixture until well combined.