- Cut off the top of your pepper, like you would a pumpkin. Remove the seeds and membrane from the inside of the pepper.
- Using a non-toxic black/blue marker, stencil the cut out for the face of your pepper-pumkin.
- Carefully carve your “face” with a small, sharp, serrated knife.
- Prepare taco meat for stuffing peppers: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble ground beef into the hot skillet. Cook and stir until the beef is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Return ground beef to heat. Pour seasoning mixture and water over the beef; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until the moisture absorbs into the meat, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes prior to stuffing peppers