- 1 ea. slice whole grain bread
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- 3 T. whipped cream cheese
- 1 T. honey
- 1/8 t. ground cardamom
- Sea salt to taste
- Melt the honey for 5-10 seconds in the microwave to loosen it up. Mix 1/2 tablespoon of honey with the cream cheese, then stir in the ground cardamom.
- In the toaster, toast the bread until done to your liking. Spread the cream cheese on top.
- Top toast with avocado slices. Drizzle the remaining honey and sea salt to taste on top of the toast and serve.
Honey, cream cheese, and avocado pair wonderfully in this unique spin of the classic breakfast recipe – avocado toast. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it pairs well with some of our most popular breakfast beverage recipes!
Try pairing your avocado cream cheese and honey toast with one of these drinks:
Is cream cheese good on toast?
Toast pairs very well with cream cheese. The crunchy bread in combination with the creamy, rich, cheese provides unique textures and flavors that just about everyone loves. If you're unsure, thinly spread some cream cheese on the toast to start. If you want more later, you can always add some extra.
How do you make toast taste better?
Add some flavor to your toast each morning by adding ripe avocado. Whether you prefer classic avocado toast, cream cheese avocado toast, or something a little spicier like this mango lime avocado toast, avocados provide an easy, and fun way to make your toast taste better. Not sure if your avocado is ripe? Check out this guide to learn how to tell if your avocado is ripe.
Is honey on toast good?
Honey makes a great addition to toast. However, toast with avocado and honey is even better. We think the combination of flavors and textures is incomparable! You have to give it a try yourself.