Give your taco game a little sizzle with these Grilled Chicken Tacos! Loaded with chicken, red bell pepper, jalapeno and creamy avocado, these tacos will score big with all your friends and family!
- 6 ea. Mission® tortillas, Super Soft Tortillas, warm
- 6 ea. Chicken thighs, boneless, skinless (approximately 1.5lbs)
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 ea. Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 ea. Jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Lime, cut into wedges
- 3/4 t. Salt
- 1 t. Chili powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grease grate well.
- Season chicken with chili powder and salt.
- Place chicken on grill and cook, turning once, for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a place and let cool slightly. Slice into strips.
- Lay tortillas on plates and evenly distribute chicken, avocado, jalapeño and red pepper. Garnish with lime wedges.