Elevate your street game with these Carne Asada Street Tacos! Loaded with flavorful steak, creamy avocado, onion and cilantro, these tacos are a win! Serve them as an appetizer at a gathering or with a green salad for lunch or dinner!
- 12 ea. Mission® tortillas, Street Tacos White Corn Tortillas
- 1 lb Strip skirt steak
- 2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, sliced
- 1 ea. Onion, medium, diced
- 1 T. Lime juice, optional
- 1/2 t. Chili powder
- 1/2 t. Cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- Sprinkle steak chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium, heavy skillet over medium-high until hot.
- Cook steak, turning once, until browned on both sides but still pink inside, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and set aside.
- Cut steak into slices.
- Lay tortillas on a plate and evenly distribute steak, onion and avocado. Garnish with cilantro and lime juice.