This guacamole will take you to the island! Full of Canadian bacon and pineapple, this guac tastes like a luau! Layer it on toasted crostinis for a Hawaiian party or for just a sweet and savory snack.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3/4 c. Canadian bacon, chopped
- 3/4 c. Pineapple, tidbits
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking spray, as needed
- In a small skillet on medium heat, apply cooking spray and warm Canadian bacon until browned (approximately 5 minutes).
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add Canadian bacon and pineapple to guacamole mixture and salt to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!