- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted and peeled
- 2 c. fat-free chicken broth
- 2 c. coconut water
- 1 ea. jalapeño, deseeded
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 2 T. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 t. coriander seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 t. cilantro, finely chopped
- In a blender, add avocados and chicken broth and blend for 2 minutes. Then incorporate jalapeño, yogurt, shredded coconut, coriander seed, salt and pepper. Blend for another 5 minutes until creamy.
- Serve immediately in soup bowls and garnish with chopped cilantro on top.