When you’re craving avocados, this recipe’s got you. It’s made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, so you know it’s gonna be goooood. Oh, and don’t forget to bookmark this recipe, because once you try it, you’ll be back for more.
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, peeled, pitted
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 2 t. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 t. honey (or agave nectar)
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- Place avocado into a bowl and mash.
- Add raspberries and continue to mash together, reserving two of the berries for a garnish.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla extract until well combined. You can also use more cocoa powder if you want a richer flavor.
- Serve in ramekin dishes and garnish with the leftover berries.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!