Dreaming of a cold citrus delight? This smoothie is for you! Made with fresh oranges and kiwi, orange juice, avocado and yogurt, the Avo Citrus Smoothie is sure to satisfy your hunger and your tastebuds!
- 4 c. Orange slices, frozen
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 c. Kiwi, frozen, diced
- 1-1/3 c. Orange juice
- 1 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 4 ea. Orange slices
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, add orange slices, avocado, kiwi, orange juice and Greek yogurt. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In four large glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with orange slices.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!