- 8 ea. slices roast beef, 1 oz. slices
- 4 ea. slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. radish, thinly sliced
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- Toast bread in toaster to desired crispiness.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and mix it with the horseradish and mayonnaise.
- Spread the avo-horseradish mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Top each slice of bread with 2 slices roast beef and radishes.
Roast beef sandwiches are a classic menu item for many diners and lunch spots across the United States, but have you tried the classic topped with a delicious creamy avocado mixed into a horseradish mayo sauce? You’ll have a hard time not including avocados on your roast beef sandwiches after trying this recipe.
What cut of meat is roast beef?
Roast beef can be any cut of beef, but not all roast beef is equal. Fancier roast beef is usually from rib and tenderloin cuts, while cheaper cuts are generally from the round.
What can you put in a roast beef sandwich?
Mayo pairs well with roast beef, but you’ve probably had that before. To spice things up a bit, try adding some red onions and a little hot sauce!
What cheese goes best on a roast beef sandwich?
Provolone, Mozzarella, and American cheese all pair well with roast beef. Why not try using some roast beef in your next grilled cheese sandwich? Take this avocado grilled cheese recipe and substitute the bacon for roast beef.