- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. large baguette bread, sliced
- 1 ea. mango, diced
- 1/2 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chiles, minced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. white onion, minced
- 2 T. cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 t. cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado. Add lemon juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper to taste. Add the Serrano chile, onion and cilantro; mix well and set aside.
- Cut the baguette bread diagonally into 8 slices and bake until toasted, approximately 10-12 minutes, or until desired crispiness.
- Evenly layer each crostini with guacamole. Garnish with queso fresco and chopped mango and serve.