- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. jalapeño, diced
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
- 1 ea. chicken breast, pounded to 1" thickness
- 1/2 ea. baguette
- 1 T. oil
- 1 T. mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the mayonnaise ingredients in a blender and pulse until mixed thoroughly. Set aside.
- Season the grilled chicken breast with the mixed herbs and salt and pepper.
- Place the oil in a heavy frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken breast and grill until cooked through, approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and let sit 3-5 minutes, then slice.
- Toast the baguette in a skillet until golden brown, or desired crispiness. Or broil in oven approximately 2 minutes.
- Spread the avocado-jalapeño mayonnaise on the baguette, add the sliced chicken, top with the other half of the bread, and serve while hot.