- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 T. dijon mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. orzo pasta, cooked & cooled
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. large cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1 ea. pint of cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 ea. green onions, minced
- 3/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. black olives, sliced
- 1/4 c. parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, jalapeño powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, avocados, cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, and olives; toss gently with dressing.
- Garnish with parsley.