Add a creative twist to your pasta dish by using orzo! Full of chicken, avocado, tomato, cucumber, olives and feta, this pasta will have your tastebuds screaming for more. Make it for dinner and pack it for lunch the next day - believe me, it is a meal you will want to repeat!
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 T. dijon mustard
- 1 T. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. orzo pasta, cooked & cooled
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 ea. large cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1 ea. pint of cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 ea. green onions, minced
- 3/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. black olives, sliced
- 1/4 c. parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, jalapeño powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, avocados, cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions, feta cheese, and olives; toss gently with dressing.
- Garnish with parsley.