8 ea. large, fresh prawns, peeled & deveined
2 extra virgin olive oil
1/2 garlic, crushed
4 ea. sliced lean turkey bacon (about 2 oz.)
4 mixed salad greens
2 ea. roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
4 T. Avocados From Mexico
- Season the prawns with the oil and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a grill or nonstick skillet to medium-high. Cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on a paper towel.
- Grill or sauté the prawns for about 1 minute on each side, until pink. Drain on a paper towel until cool enough to handle and cut in half lengthwise.
- Layer the greens with the prawns, bacon, and sliced tomatoes.
- Top each salad with a 2 tablespoon dollop of avocado aioli.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!