- 8 ea. large, fresh prawns, peeled & deveined
- 2 extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 garlic, crushed
- 4 ea. sliced lean turkey bacon (about 2 oz.)
- 4 mixed salad greens
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 4 T. Avocados From Mexico
- Season the prawns with the oil and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a grill or nonstick skillet to medium-high. Cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on a paper towel.
- Grill or sauté the prawns for about 1 minute on each side, until pink. Drain on a paper towel until cool enough to handle and cut in half lengthwise.
- Layer the greens with the prawns, bacon, and sliced tomatoes.
- Top each salad with a 2 tablespoon dollop of avocado aioli.