Black beans, pinto beans, pineapple, red avocado, avocado and cumin are dressed in a light lemon and olive oil dressing to create this flavorful bean salad. Serve as a side dish or as an appetizer.
- 1 c. black beans, cooked & drained
- 1 c. pinto beans, cooked & drained
- 1-1/2 c. pineapple, diced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine beans, pineapples, avocados, red onions, and cilantro.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle cumin. Toss gently until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.