Mama mia this is guac is so good! Full of tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, oregano and thyme, this guac will remind you of your Grandma's Italian cooking! Serve up on toasted crostinis or warm French bread for a true Italian experience!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 t. Parsley, dried
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Oregano, dried
- 1/4 t. Thyme, dried
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice
- Add tomatoes, parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano and thyme to avocado mixture and salt to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!