Click to: Share, Shop, & Much More!
Watch the recipe video here
- 16 c. Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 ea. Bacon slices, cooked
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 c. Black beans, canned, drained, rinsed
- 2 c. Corn, canned, drained, rinsed
- 2 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 2 c. Cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 1 c. Sour cream
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and add lime juice. Stir until well combined and salt to taste.
- In a trifle, evenly layer lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole mixture, and sour cream. Evenly sprinkle bacon.
- Distribute into four bowls and serve.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Serving Size 1 serving (517g)
Amount per serving
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Daily Value*
- Total Fat 49g 62%
- Saturated Fat 19g 96%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 95mg 31%
- Sodium 550mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 95g 31%
- Dietary Fiber 21g 76%
- Total Sugars 11g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 33g
- Vitamin D .004mcg2%
- Calcium 560mg45%
- Iron 5mg30%
- Potassium 1800mg40%
DID YOU KNOW?
THE AVOCADO IS A FRUIT, NOT A VEGETABLE?
Learn more about the amazing avocado, including it’s rich
history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious
superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!