Avocados, crumbled bacon, tomatoes, potatoes and shredded rotisserie chicken make a basic Caesar salad a game changer! Even the men in your family will be asking for more salad when they taste the delicious, flavorful dish!
- 1 ea. head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 ea. small bunch red kale, rib removed & shredded
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico; one peeled & halved, one peeled & diced
- 1/4 c. + 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 t. anchovy paste
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- 1 t. kosher salt, divided
- 1-1/2 c. baby potatoes, halved
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken, dark and white meat, shredded
- 1 ea. medium tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 c. cooked, crumbled bacon
- Place shredded lettuce and kale into a large bowl, then preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place avocado halves, 1/4 c. olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and 1/2 t. salt in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour half the dressing over greens and use hands to massage. Let sit while preparing the rest to soften kale.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with remaining 1 T. olive oil and 1/2 t. salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until tender and beginning to brown.
- Add diced avocado, rotisserie chicken, tomatoes, and bacon crumbles to salad mix. Add potatoes and toss until combined. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.