- 2 e. sprigs of cilantro
- 2 c. olive oil (1/2 c. absorbed)
- 1 ea. yellow onion
- 1 ea. medium garlic clove
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 ea. medium can tomato puree, unseasoned
- 1 lb. Chinese pasta noodles
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large preheat skillet, add the olive oil and the garlic. Then add the pasta noodle and brown them for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Then, drain the pasta from the oil and let it rest on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- In a pan, put the can of tomato puree, chicken broth, cilantro and salt and pepper. Then add the noodles and cover over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes until all the broth is evaporated and absorbed.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a slice of avocado.