- 4 ea. slices Arabic bread, toasted
- 4 ea. eggs
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- Pinch cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash avocado in a medium bowl and add salt, pepper, cumin and a drizzle of lemon juice.
- Add vegetable oil in a small skillet (ideally non-stick) over medium heat and fry the eggs one by one, until they are cooked to desired consistency.
- Evenly distribute mashed avocado on each slice of toasted bread. Then top each with a fried egg and serve.