Toast a delicious, satisfying lunch with these little melts! Layered on English muffins, crab meat, Swiss cheese, avocado, cilantro, onion and jalapeño combine to make the perfect bite! Lunch never tasted so good!
- 4 ea. English muffins, split & toasted
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1-1/2 c. crabmeat, shredded
- 1 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. cilantro, minced
- 2 T. red onion, minced
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1 T. lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crabmeat, onions, jalapeños, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Place 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture on the bottom each muffin half and top with 3 slices of avocado. Evenly distribute cheese between of the sandwiches and top with other half of muffin.
- Put sandwiches on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil until cheese is melted, approximately 2-4 minutes. Once melted, remove from heat, plate and serve.