- 2 ea. slices of sourdough bread, sandwich size
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Colby Jack cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place both slices of bread on foil-lined baking sheet and broil in oven for 2 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- While bread toasts, mash avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with shredded cheese and put back in oven and broil for another 30 seconds or until cheese melts. Remove from heat and serve.
Make your avocado toast just a little creamier with the addition of melted cheese! So simple yet so delicious and perfect for breakfast or lunch! This recipe includes Colby Jack cheese but feel free to swap for your favorite. One of our favorite combinations is avocado toast with goat cheese.
Looking for something a little sweeter? If you’re a fan of French toast, you’ll love this French toast stuffed with Avocados From Mexico. It’s best topped with syrup or fruit jam. You could even top with this avocado strawberry jam.
Question: What type of cheese is good with avocado toast?
Answer: Any cheese makes a delicious add to avocado toast. Colby Jack cheese, Goat cheese, and cream cheese on avocado toast are some of our favorite combinations.