- 6 ea. large soft butter lettuce leaves
- 8 oz. frozen chicken nuggets, baked
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. tomato, chopped
- 1/4 c. buffalo/hot sauce
- 4 T. ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Chop the baked nuggets into large chunks, then toss in the hot sauce.
- To assemble the wraps evenly distribute the chicken, tomato and avocado between the 6 lettuce leaves. Drizzle with dressing, place 3 lettuce wraps onto each plate and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!