Miso-infused guacamole is perfectly paired with tuna poke seasoned with ponzu, sesame, Sriracha and honey. Topped with nori komi furikake, this Asian inspired guacamole pairs well with other Japanese favorites such as sushi, rice, grilled seafood and sake.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1-1/2 T. white miso paste
- 1-1/2 T. lime juice
- 1/4 ea. onion, finely chopped
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & minced
- 1/8 ea. bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- Tuna Poke:
- 8 oz. sashimi grade tuna, small dice
- 2 ea. scallions, finely chopped
- 4 T. ponzu
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 2 t. Sriracha
- 1 t. honey
- 1 t. nori komi furikake
- 1/2 t. black sesame seeds
- Tuna Poke: In a small bowl, whisk together the ponzu, sesame oil, sriracha, and honey until well combined. Add tuna, scallions, furikake, and sesame seeds; mix until well coated in the sauce.
- Guacamole: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with miso and lime juice to desired consistency. Fold in onions, garlic, Serrano chiles, and cilantro until well combined. Top with tuna poke.