Get your guacamole ready for game day with a buffalo flare! Shredded chicken, blue cheese and buffalo sauce take this guac to a whole new flavor level! Serve with corn chips or crunchy, colorful carrot sticks.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3/4 c. Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 c. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 T. Buffalo sauce
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- To taste, Salt
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add chicken, blue cheese and buffalo to guacamole mixture and salt to taste.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!