Layered with refried black beans, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream, this guac is an eye-pleaser as much as a taste pleaser! Grab a chip and dig in layer by layer!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Refried beans
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 T. Sour cream
- 2 T. Tomato, diced
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice and tomato. Salt to taste.
- Add tomatoes to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, evenly distribute refried beans in the shape of a circle.
- Top beans with cheese, guacamole mixture and sour cream.
- Garnish with cilantro.