- 1/2 c. cream
- 12 ea. anchovies
- 3 T. tarragon, roughly chopped
- 3 T. parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 T. chives, roughly chopped
- 2 T. garlic, minced
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1/4 ea. onion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the cream, anchovies, tarragon, parsley, chives, and garlic in a blender; blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the avocados and onions in lime juice.
- Pour the cream mixture over the avocados; mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!