- 3 Ea large Avocados From Mexico peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 Ea plum tomato seeded and chopped
- 2 Ea scallions finely chopped
- 1/2 Ea lime juiced
- 2 Ea clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp toasted cumin
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado. Stir tomato, green onions, lime juice, garlic, sour cream, sriracha, tabasco, cayenne pepper, and toasted cumin with the mashed avocado until evenly mixed; season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until the flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with crispy tortilla chips.