Need some spice in your life? Try this dish! Sriracha, TABASCO®, cayenne pepper give this guac a kick, while sour cream adds creamy goodness. Grab a chip and enjoy!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. tomato, seeded & diced small
- 2 ea. scallions, finely chopped
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 t. sour cream
- 1 t. Sriracha
- 1 t. TABASCO®
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 t. toasted cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes, scallions, garlic, lime juice, sour cream, Sriracha, TABASCO®, cayenne pepper, and cumin until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.