Win big at your football watch party with this phenomenal combination of Red Pepper Corn Guac, Red TABASCO® Sauce and a Lime-A-Rita.
- 3 Avocados From Mexico, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, defrosted and liquid drained
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. Sauté red onions, corn, and garlic until onions are soft but still have some firmness, about 2-3 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. While the corn mixture is cooling, scoop avocado pulp from shells into a bowl and mash with a fork, leaving some chunks. Once corn mixture has cooled, add to the bowl of avocados. Gently stir in lime juice, cumin, salt, and TABASCO® Original Red Sauce. Serve with chips or toasted pita bread.