Sweetness and spice and everything nice — that’s what this jalapeño and pineapple guacamole is made of! The amazing, contrasting flavors of sweet pineapple and spicy jalapeños are united in a creamy bed of mashed avocado. Chopped onion, lime juice, and a pinch of cumin harmonize perfectly in this guac, a combo that will truly make you sing.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/2 c. Pineapple, diced
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. Onion, red, minced
- 2 T. Jalapeño, minced
- 1 t. Lime juice
- Cumin, Dash
- Salt, to taste
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add jalapeño and cook until tender, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lime juice. Salt to taste.
- Add pineapple, cilantro, onion, jalapeño and cumin to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.