- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 ea. roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1/3 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. radish, half finely chopped, half cut into matchsticks for garnish
- 1 ea. orange, segmented & diced, reserve a few for garnish
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, thinly sliced, reserve a few for garnish
- 2 ea. tomatillos
- 1 t. extra virgin olive oil
- Dry Spice Mix to taste
- Dry Spice Mix:
- 1-1/3 t. smoked sea salt
- 1/2 t. ground cumin, toasted
- 1/3 t. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 t. smoked paprika
- 1/2 t. ground garlic
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/3 t. chipotle powder
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the Dry Spice Mix.
- Coat tomatillos in olive oil and season with Dry Spice Mix; roast until tender and browned. Let cool and chop finely.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!